Prosecutors in 'French Bukkake' Case Ask Judge to Try 17 Producers, Male Talents

Prosecutors in 'French Bukkake' Case Ask Judge to Try 17 Producers, Male Talents

PARIS — French prosecutors reportedly asked a judge last week to require 17 men involved in the so-called French Bukkake case to stand trial for rape and other crimes.

A source close to the investigation told French wire service AFP that the charges include “rape, gang rape, organized human trafficking and aggravated pimping” in relation to incidents alleged to have occurred during the production of content for the now-shuttered French Bukkake website.

As XBIZ reported, the men were arrested in 2020 and first indicted in 2021. The accused include producers and male performers.

“It is now up to two judges in charge of the investigation to decide whether the trial goes ahead,” AFP reported.

According to French press reports, such a trial would be the first known instance of performers in France being indicted for rape in the course of investigations involving the adult industry.

Prosecutors, the AFP reported last week, “believe the recruiter lured young, economically vulnerable women into participating in the filming of the videos in the full knowledge that they would be subjected to ‘aggravated rape.’”

Investigators also “believe the women were told the videos would only be accessible on private Canadian websites. In fact, the films were viewable in France and the producers demanded large sums of cash from the women to remove them — only for the images to continue to circulate online. Prosecutors said alcohol and drugs were commonplace during the shoots.”

The women reportedly told prosecutors “that they had not been warned before going on set of the type of sexual acts expected of them. Sexual acts were performed on them without warning, without them being able to comprehend them, and therefore without being able to give their consent.”

A Case Going Back 3 Years

In October 2020, the Paris judiciary opened a preliminary inquest into the French Bukkake operation, which was led by producer and performer Pascal OP. After that, around 50 alleged victims were identified, and their testimonies were investigated by a branch of Paris law enforcement often tasked with fighting cybercrime.

A source from the Paris judiciary told AFP in October 2021 that four individuals were then indicted for rape, of whom three were then put in provisional detention. The fourth performer was freed but placed under “judiciary control.”

Two of the performers questioned at the time by the “judge of instruction” — equivalent to an American district attorney — were identified as Tonio Love and Eddie Blackone.

“Everyone behaved like an ostrich,” performer and producer Nikita Bellucci told AFP at the time about the indictment of the French Bukkake team. “If one works with the intimacy of actresses, with human beings, one needs to pay attention and not just follow orders.”

Related:  

Copyright © 2025 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Adult Industry Educational, Networking Platform 'Imperfectly You' Launches

Imperfectly You, an educational and networking platform for adult industry workers, has officially launched.

Segpay to Launch News Network for High-Risk Merchants

Segpay has announced that it will launch the Segpay News Network (SNN) on April 15.

Age Verification Watch: Patching the Holes

This roundup provides an update on the latest news and developments on the age verification front as it impacts the adult industry.

Pineapple Support to Host Autism Spectrum Support Group

Pineapple Support is hosting a free online support group for performers and creators who are, or suspect they may be, on the autism spectrum.

ImLive Launches Revamped Member Loyalty Program

Cam platform ImLive has revamped its member loyalty program.

GoFundMe Set Up for Danny Ferretti's Medical Expenses

A GoFundMe campaign has been set up for Fangear founder Danny Ferretti, who requires extensive lung surgery.

Byborg Acquires Cuties AI

Byborg Enterprises has acquired adult artificial intelligence startup Cuties AI.

Irish Government Releases Report on Sex Work Decriminalization Legislation

The Irish government has released a report reviewing a 2017 law that decriminalized sex work across the country.

Texas Bill Would Require Age Verification for Online Sex Toy Sales

A new bill in the Texas state legislature would require online retailers to implement age verification of purchasers before selling “obscene devices” to anyone in that state.

New York Assemblyman Proposes Banning the Term 'Sex Work'

Republican New York Assembly Member Brian Maher has introduced a bill to prohibit the use of the term "sex work" in government documents.

Show More