Stormy Daniels Payment Was Known to Trump, Giuliani Says

Stormy Daniels Payment Was Known to Trump, Giuliani Says

NEW YORK — Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, who is now part of President Trump's legal team, said this evening that Trump reimbursed his personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, for a payment made on the eve of the 2016 election to adult superstar Stormy Daniels as part of a settlement agreement about an alleged 2006 sexual encounter.

Trump "didn't know the specifics of it, but he did know the general arrangement," Giuliani said.

"That was money that was paid by his lawyer, the way I would do, out of his law firm funds, or whatever funds — doesn't matter. The president reimbursed that over a period of several months," he said.

Giuliani's statements, made during an interview on FOX News with Sean Hannity Wednesday night, directly contradicts statements made by Trump, who has denied any knowledge of the payment.

The $130,000 payment was made to Daniels by Cohen, who has asserted that Trump had no knowledge of the payment, which was made through a shell corporation, Essential Consultants LLC.

"Just trust me, they're going to find no violations here," Giuliani told Hannity.

Michael Avenatti, Daniels attorney, tweeted this evening: “We predicted months ago that it would be proven that the American people had been lied to as to the $130K payment and what Mr. Trump knew, when he knew it and what he did in connection with it. Every American, regardless of their politics, should be outraged.”

Meanwhile, Daniels' former manager, who helped broker her confidentiality agreement with Trump, is cooperating with the FBI as part of its probe of an arrangement she struck with Cohen, according to CNN.

Gina Rodriguez responded to a subpoena by handing over records to the FBI, CNN said. Some of those documents pertain to the 2016 “hush” agreement signed by Daniels and Cohen about the alleged Trump encounter.

Related:  

Copyright © 2025 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Ofcom: Age Assurance Going Live Across 'Thousands' of Porn Sites

U.K. communications regulator Ofcom said in a statement Thursday that providers of online pornography are implementing age assurance across “thousands of sites” accessible in the U.K., in response to Ofcom’s Online Safety Act (OSA) enforcement program.

ASGMax Debuts 'Roleplay' AI Chat Feature

Alpha Studio Group (ASG) has introduced the ASGmax Roleplay AI chat feature.

Linda Lan Performs 1st Anal, Headlines Jonni Darkko's 2nd 'POV Anal Sluts'

Linda Lan performs her first anal scene and toplines director Jonni Darkko’s sequel to “POV Anal Sluts,” from Evil Angel.

XBIZ Miami's Host Hotel Sold Out, General Registration Now Open

Guest rooms at XBIZ Miami’s exclusive conference venue, Nautilus Sonesta Miami Beach hotel in South Beach, are now completely sold out.

Leana Lovings, Aria Banks Front Latest From Reality Kings

Leana Lovings and Aria Banks star in the latest release from Reality Kings, titled "Synchronized Scissoring."

Penthouse Names Lennon Elizabeth April's 'Pet of the Month'

Penthouse Magazine has named model Lennon Elizabeth as Pet of the Month for April.

Bella Spark, Kelly Collins Star in Finale of VMG Cross-Site Feature 'Bang and Burn'

Bella Spark and Kelly Collins star with Vixen Media Group exclusive Jason Luv in the final installment of the cross-site spy feature "Bang and Burn."

Jade Kimiko, Cecelia Taylor Headline 'Women Seeking Women 199'

Jade Kimiko and Cecelia Taylor topline “Women Seeking Women 199” from Girlfriends Films.

Adult Industry Educational, Networking Platform 'Imperfectly You' Launches

Imperfectly You, an educational and networking platform for adult industry workers, has officially launched.

Segpay to Launch News Network for High-Risk Merchants

Segpay has announced that it will launch the Segpay News Network (SNN) on April 15.

Show More