Stormy Daniels Blasts Michael Cohen After Court Hearing

Stormy Daniels Blasts Michael Cohen After Court Hearing

NEW YORK — Stormy Daniels, who attended a court hearing today focusing on Michael Cohen, delivered several lines to reporters at an impromptu press conference about her thoughts about President Trump’s longtime personal lawyer. 

“For years, Mr. Cohen has acted like he is above the law,” Daniels said outside a Manhattan federal court. “He has considered himself and openly referred to himself as Mr. Trump’s fixer. He has played by a different set of rules or should we say no rules at all.

“He has never thought that the little man, or especially women or even more, women like me, matter. That ends now. My attorney and I are committed to making sure that everyone finds out the truth and facts of what happened, and I give my word that we will not rest until that happens.”

U.S. District Judge Kimba Wood heard arguments today over whether Cohen and Trump should be allowed to review seized documents from a raid at Cohen’s office, home and hotel room before prosecutors are able to do so.

Wood denied the requests and ruled that prosecutors will get first access to the information, followed by Cohen’s defense team 10 days later. The jurist noted she has not yet decided whether she will appoint a special master in the case.

Cohen, who is under criminal investigation by federal prosecutors for possible bank and wire fraud, paid $130,000 in “hush” money to Daniels for her silence on an alleged affair with Trump.

Earlier in the day, Daniels’ attorney, Michael Avenatti, said that he and the adult superstar attended the hearing “to maintain or ensure that the integrity of the documents, whatever was seized, is maintained.” 

After Daniels spoke at the impromptu conference, Avenatti called Cohen “radioactive.”

“Anybody who was associated with him in the last 20 or 30 years should be very, very concerned," Avenatti said.

Related:  

Copyright © 2025 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Ofcom: Age Assurance Going Live Across 'Thousands' of Porn Sites

U.K. communications regulator Ofcom said in a statement Thursday that providers of online pornography are implementing age assurance across “thousands of sites” accessible in the U.K., in response to Ofcom’s Online Safety Act (OSA) enforcement program.

ASGMax Debuts 'Roleplay' AI Chat Feature

Alpha Studio Group (ASG) has introduced the ASGmax Roleplay AI chat feature.

Linda Lan Performs 1st Anal, Headlines Jonni Darkko's 2nd 'POV Anal Sluts'

Linda Lan performs her first anal scene and toplines director Jonni Darkko’s sequel to “POV Anal Sluts,” from Evil Angel.

XBIZ Miami's Host Hotel Sold Out, General Registration Now Open

Guest rooms at XBIZ Miami’s exclusive conference venue, Nautilus Sonesta Miami Beach hotel in South Beach, are now completely sold out.

Leana Lovings, Aria Banks Front Latest From Reality Kings

Leana Lovings and Aria Banks star in the latest release from Reality Kings, titled "Synchronized Scissoring."

Penthouse Names Lennon Elizabeth April's 'Pet of the Month'

Penthouse Magazine has named model Lennon Elizabeth as Pet of the Month for April.

Bella Spark, Kelly Collins Star in Finale of VMG Cross-Site Feature 'Bang and Burn'

Bella Spark and Kelly Collins star with Vixen Media Group exclusive Jason Luv in the final installment of the cross-site spy feature "Bang and Burn."

Jade Kimiko, Cecelia Taylor Headline 'Women Seeking Women 199'

Jade Kimiko and Cecelia Taylor topline “Women Seeking Women 199” from Girlfriends Films.

Adult Industry Educational, Networking Platform 'Imperfectly You' Launches

Imperfectly You, an educational and networking platform for adult industry workers, has officially launched.

Segpay to Launch News Network for High-Risk Merchants

Segpay has announced that it will launch the Segpay News Network (SNN) on April 15.

Show More